Funny Videos 2016 : People fails videos, bull fighting ,Try Not to Laugh...

5:18 AM

DOUG MELLARD: WHY I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY

Let me tell you why I hate Valentine's Day -- 'cause a few years ago, on Valentine's night, I thought I would have a nice, romantic evening in with a lady. But little did I know, that that same night, her ex-boyfriend thought he would try to win her heart back. And, being the sweet, romantic guy that he is, he thought the best way to do this would be to get all coked up and then jump through a window and try to murder me.

STEVE WHITE: RAP VIOLENCE
Rap music is violent, man. Rappers getting killed left and right: Tupac, Notorious B.I.G. What's going on, man? They're killing the best rappers. I got news for you -- Vanilla Ice is still alive. I got his beeper number. Come on, Ice Cube, let's form a lynch mob and get his ass!

CHUCK ROY: NEW HAMPSHIRE WHITE BOY GANG


They all think they're in a gang -- in New Hampshire. They're hanging out at the mall as if that were their 'hood. I'm like, 'Dude, you live in New Hampshire. How tough are you? Your 'hood is a cul-de-sac between Happy Lane and Pleasant Street, pal. You and your homeboys are cruising for bitches in the backseat of mom's minivan.'

Funny Videos 2016 : People fails videos, bull fighting ,Try Not to Laugh... Funny Videos 2016 : People fails videos, bull fighting ,Try Not to Laugh...
910 1

Post Funny Videos 2016 : People fails videos, bull fighting ,Try Not to Laugh...

loading...

Share this Post

Enter your email address:

You May Like Other

Previous
Next Post »