WHEN DOGS & BABIES COLLIDE

8:38 PM



Dumb Fred zoo day joke

Fred was definitely more than a bit dumb? when his pal asked him how he had enjoyed his day at the zoo, he replied, "it was a total con! I saw a sign that said To The Monkeys, so I followed it and saw the monkeys. Then I saw another sign that said To The Bears, so I followed that and saw the bears. But when I followed a sign that said To the Exit, I found myself out on the street."

A bull and a mountain lion joke

If you had a gun and you were being chased by a bull and a mountain lion, which one would you shoot first?

The mountain lion. You can always shoot the bull!

The symbol of pig joke

If an elephant is the symbol of the Republican Party and a donkey is the symbol of the Democratic Party, what is a pig the symbol of?

Any party where there's lots of food.




WHEN DOGS & BABIES COLLIDE WHEN DOGS & BABIES COLLIDE
910 1

Post WHEN DOGS & BABIES COLLIDE

loading...

Share this Post

Enter your email address:

You May Like Other

Previous
Next Post »