♦♦ Furious cats attacking dogs ♦♦

7:37 AM

ROBERT SCHIMMEL: IDENTIFIED BY DENTAL RECORDS
You know what's weird about plane crashes is that you watch it on the news and they say the people have to be identified by their dental records. 'Cause if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?

DAVID FELDMAN: GRANDMOTHER IN MEDICAL SCHOOL
My grandmother, 86 years old, just entered medical school. She's a cadaver, and she is living death to the fullest.

ERIC KORNFELD: ALL THE KIDS AT SCHOOL
I wouldn't go to school. I thought all the kids at school were going to beat me up, which is absurd. They couldn't all beat me up -- someone had to hold me down.

LESTER BARRIE: HATED TO SEE MY MOTHER COMING
I got whupped so much, sometimes I hated to see my mother coming. I'm having fun with my brothers, my sisters, my friends -- my mother pulls up, and I'm thinking, 'Dang! Why she keep coming here? Can't she just drop off the food and stay at work?'

KJELL BJORGEN: ATTENTION-SEEKING KIDS
When they're nine years old, they have an attention-seeking constitution that is relentless... Honestly, it makes you want to drive drunk on Halloween. Look at Superman fly!

♦♦ Furious cats attacking dogs ♦♦ ♦♦ Furious cats attacking dogs ♦♦
910 1

Funny Animals, Funny Animals Fails, Animals Fails, funny cats, funny dog

loading...

Share this Post

Enter your email address:

You May Like Other

Previous
Next Post »