Cat Attacks a Chow Chow Dog | Stray Dog Attacks a Feral Cat

7:40 AM

ROGER RITTENHOUSE: FIVE PACKS A DAY
I've got a friend who smokes five packs a day. He has to wear nicotine slacks. He says he's afraid to quit because he might get heavy. If he doesn't quit, there will be six friends going, 'Boy, he is heavy.'


RODNEY LANEY: EMERGENCY ROOM
And let me tell you something -- if you go to the emergency room and you've got a knife still stuck in your head, you go to the front of the line. You're next. 'Excuse me. I ain't got time to fill out no forms.'


SABRINA MATTHEWS: REFUSING AIRPLANE RESTROOMS
I refuse to go to the bathroom on an airplane because if I'm gonna die in a cartwheeling ball of flames, it is not gonna be in a flying outhouse with my pants around my ankles.

BILL SANTIAGO: ASS-KICKING FROM JESUS
One time, I got beat up by a kid named Jesus. And when you're seven, you can't tell the difference between Jesus, typical Puerto Rican name in your neighborhood, and Jesus, the actual savior. So I was walking around all confused -- you know, guilty. What had I done that the Lord would send his only begotten son down to Brooklyn to kick my ass?


Cat Attacks a Chow Chow Dog | Stray Dog Attacks a Feral Cat Cat Attacks a Chow Chow Dog | Stray Dog Attacks a Feral Cat
910 1

Funny Animals, Funny Animals Fails, Animals Fails, funny cats, funny dog

loading...

Share this Post

Enter your email address:

You May Like Other

Previous
Next Post »