Furious Cats Attacking Dogs!!!

7:43 AM

RIDDLE: THE MAN

PreviousNext
A man lives in a highrise on the 15th floor. Every morning, on the way to work, he takes the elevator all the way down to the 1st floor. But when he comes home, he takes the elevator to the 8th floor and walks the rest of the way up. The only exception is when it's raining. Why?
The man's a midget, and can't reach the buttons. When it's raining, he has his umbrella with him, so he can reach the 15 button with it.

MICHAEL COLYAR: ON THE L.A. RIOTS

PreviousNext
All my friends, we was ready for the second riot. No, not like the first one, where we were just grabbing stuff at random -- it wouldn't be like that. I've got a thousand boxes of Pampers; I don't know what I'm going to do with it. No, no, this time we had a list. We were going to get the stuff we need. Everybody on my block has bought a U-Haul.


MARK BRAZILL: L.A. RIOTS

PreviousNext
I'll tell you how bad it was in Los Angeles during the riots -- people were actually flooding into Tijuana. That's how bad it was.


ROBOT BOOTY CALL... ANGEL

PreviousNext
Am I dead, Angel? Because this must be Heaven. Of course, I am a machine and therefore do not experience death.

Furious Cats Attacking Dogs!!! Furious Cats Attacking Dogs!!!
910 1

Funny Animals, Funny Animals Fails, Animals Fails, funny cats, funny dog

loading...

Share this Post

Enter your email address:

You May Like Other

Previous
Next Post »